Invisibility Venture

I have been made invisible by a strange genie hiding in my closet! He made me invisible for twenty-four hours so I should make my time worth it. The first thing I would do is mess with my brother by making his things levitate. I would do this because it is funny and he would be frightened until I revealed myself. Next, I would go to school and I would act all normal but disappear every once in a while and then scare my friends for the same reason I scared my brother. After school, I bike home as an invisible person. This would freak out a lot of people and it would be absolutely hilarious to see the look on people’s face in utter disbelief. After that, I would take a bunch of videos of me being invisible and doing funny things and posting them on instagram. I would probably go viral after posting those videos. Following that, I would probably go about my regular day by playing video games and helping out with dinner. And of course, I would take lots of photo’s to make sure that the time I became invisible was never forgotten. Finally, the last thing I would do is set the genie free from my closet so he can experience the real world.