My Dream House

If I were to design my own house I would have it be a log cabin on the edge of a forest. This log cabin would be two stories high, roadside, and an arched roof. It would have a loft with a rope ladder going up to it. On the left there would be my bedroom with a soft comfy bed, a bathroom, and a PC computer system. On the right side of the loft there would be a game room with red carpet, posters on the wall, and arcade games such as PAC-MAN or Galaga as well as games like pool and foosball. I would also put in a speaker system in the corner to play my music. Beneath the loft is my living room with couches chairs a TV and a giant window going out to the view of a clearing. This is where I want to put my chickens in a red coop and a pasture 20 feet by 20 feet. Behind the living room is a kitchen with all of the gadgets like ovens, mixers, cabinets, a pizza maker, and a dishwasher. To the left of my kitchen is the laundry room with a bathroom attached to it. In the middle of the laundry room and the kitchen is the door that is made of red wood. In my backyard is a large shed full of workout equipment such as a pull up bar and barbells. Also in the backyard is a pool surrounded by rocks. Carved into the rocks is a slide and some stairs up to a tall place to jump off into the water. This is my dream house.